So you can find us
Information pursuant to Section 5 German Telemedia Act (TMG):
Dr. jur. Christian-Friedrich Bollmann
Attorney at Law
Tel. +49 (0)2381 548 29 70
Fax +49 (0)2381 973 35 98
Am Neuen Werk 28 B
Tel. +49 (0)5242 968 85 55
Fax +49 (0)2381 973 35 98
VAT-Identification-Nr according to section 27 a German Value Added Tax Act (UStG): DE276421658
Dr. jur. Christian-Friedrich Bollmann (“Rechtsanwalt” admitted in the Federal Republic of Germany) is a member of the Hamm Bar Association, Ostenallee 18, D-59063 Hamm, Germany (Membership No.: 120336), being the admission and supervisory body.
Lawyers (Rechtsanwälte) are subject to the following professional regulations:
- Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung (BRAO)
- Bundesrechtsanwaltsgebührenordnung (BRAGO)
- Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz (RVG)
- Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte (BORA)
- Berufsregeln der Rechtsanwälte der Europäischen Union (CCBE)
- Fachanwaltsordnung (FAO)
- Geldwäschebekämpfungsgesetz (GwG) (Anordnung der Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer nach § 14 Abs. 4 Satz 2 GwG)
- Gesetz über die Tätigkeit europäischer Rechtsanwälte in Deutschland (EuRAG)
Lawyers according to their professional statuatory rules („Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung“) are obliged to carry a professional liability insurance covering at least 250.000 EUR per case, minimum1 mio. EUR per year. Details are listed in § 51 BRAO. These rules can be found under www.brak.de.
Address of the professional liability insurance:
HDI Versicherung AG, HDI-Platz 1, 30659 Hannover
References for pictures:
© City of Hamm, Thorsten Hübner
© Gajus #72357408 / http://stock.adobe.com
© Photographee.eu #72410687 / http://stock.adobe.com
© stockpics #56444601 / http://stock.adobe.com
© Christian Bollmann
Herewith Attorney at Law Dr. jur. Christian-Friedrich Bollmann vetos any commercial use and transfer of his data (§ 28 BDSG).
The information on this website is provided for information purpose only and does not constitute any legal service by our law firm.
1. Name and contact details of the controller
Attorney Dr. Christian-Friedrich Bollmann, Jägerallee 29, 59071 Hamm, Germany, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +49 (0) 2381-548 29 70
Fax: +49 (0) 2381- 973 35 98
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When selecting our website www.ra-bollmann.de the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer -URL),
• the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the request came and in order to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO and your consent voluntarily granted.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal data with third parties if:
• you have given your express consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1. a DSGVO
• disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation for passing the personal data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1. c DSGVO, as well
• this is permitted by law and pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically be recognized that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by means of cookies are necessary to protect our legitimate interests for said purposes as well as the interests of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on the Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics
For the purpose of the customized design and ongoing optimization of our sites, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.
(https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; following as "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
• browser type / version,
• used operating system,
• Referrer -URL (the previously visited page),
• host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data by order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully utilized.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link.
An opt-out cookie will be set which will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about data privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
c) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
To statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google conversion tracking. In doing so, Google Adwords will set a cookie on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the website of the Adwords customer and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The Adwords -Kunden know the total number of users who have clicked on their ad and proceeded to a page provided with a Conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
6. Parties affected rights
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this for exercising or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
7. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1. f DSGVO, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mailing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
8. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
By using my website you declare your consent to the fact that access and use are exclusively subject to German law.
The use of my website is at your own risk. This also applies to possible infections by viruses or Trojan horses or other systemic hazards. I assume no liability for damages resulting from direct or indirect use of the information provided. To the extent legally possible, the liability for direct and indirect damages like loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs and program parts or other data in your information systems is excluded.
Despite due diligence it is possible that my website contains inaccuracies or typographical or translation errors. Any warranty for correctness and completeness of the represented contents is therefore excluded. In particular, I am not obligated to update the content.
Confidential or proprietary information shall not be sent through my website.
Assurances, guarantees or warranties for other websites that are referred to or through which you access my website I do not accept. Finally, a link on my website to another website does not mean that I identify with it, have reviewed it or support its use.
Design and Conception:
ebene1 Kommunikation GmbH